Let me introduce you to golf in Morogoro, Tanzania.
1. Yes we have a golf course. I was not mentally prepared for that either.
2. No carts, must use a caddie, 3 players from one bag? No problem.
3. The rough is rough. The fairway is less rough. The greens... what greens?
4. The 'greens' are made from oil and sand, thus appropriately called 'browns.' The caddy carries a smooth piece of wood to smooth out the oil and sand in order to enable putting.
5. The view is amazing. Simply stunning. Doesn't get better than this!